TEDxUSMNibongTebal : Unfold & Enlarge
TEDx is a global movement devoted to bringing Ideas that are worth spreading to communities around the globe through independently organized TED-like events.
This year, we, TEDxUSMNibongTebal have invited many prominent and inspiring figures from the aspects of technology, entertainment and design to speak about their expertise.
We're proud to announce that the theme for TEDxUSMNibongTebal, this year is "Unfold & Enlarge"! Through this TEDx event, our intention is to inspire and encourage audience to discover or reveal the true capability and true nature buried deeply under their heart, and transform them into a better version of themselves.
Date : 6 May 2017 (Saturday)
Time: 1.00pm - 6.00pm
Venue: Dewan Auditorium, USM Engineering Campus
- [SOLD OUT] First 20 early bird tickets @RM60 (which includes one TEDxUSMNibongTebal T-shirt worth RM25)
- [SOLD OUT] Standard ticket A @RM60 (which includes one 330ml Mocktale Non-alcoholic juice)
- Standard ticket B @RM60 (ticket only)
If you wish to purchase the tickets by using offline bank transfer/online banking method, you may follow the guidelines in this link https://docs.google.com/document/d/16Dkg8og44m6SIlW4b50xnDerxSPaQ5vDrYWzs5t57wg/edit?usp=sharing
Mark your calendar and join us! It will be a wonderful and unforgettable experience to all of us!
If not us,who?
If not now, when?
Act quick and get your ticket before they sell out! Thank you!
Kindly follow us on the following platforms for more event updates:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TEDxUSMNIBONGTEBAL/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/tedxusmnibongtebal/
- The event description was updated. Diff#244361 2017-05-05 07:40:25
1:00 PM - 6:00 PM MYT
- Dewan Auditorium, USM Engineering Campus
Early bird (Ticket + Tshirt) SOLD OUT RM60.00 Standard ticket A (Ticket + 330ml Mocktale non-alcoholic juice) SOLD OUT RM60.00 Standard ticket B (Ticket only) SOLD OUT RM60.00
- Venue Address
- Dewan Auditorium, Kampus Kejuruteraan, Universiti Sains Malaysia, 14300, Nibong Tebal, Pulau Pinang Malaysia